Cape Roadside Assist is a reputable towing company with a fleet of 26 vehicles that manages Accidents and Roadside assistance on behalf of Insurance Companies and/or other Call Centers nationally. We have over 25 years’ experience in the towing and roadside assistance environment.
- We provide an Incident/Response Manager that assist customers at the scene of incidents.
- Cape Road Assist control room dedicated staff works 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year to ensure the safety and wellbeing of clients.
- The Cape Road Assist fleet consists of six (6) trained rollback drivers and twenty (20) accident response vehicle units.
- Geographically our footprint covers the Western Cape, as from CAPE TOWN, SOUTHERN SUBURBS, CAPEFLATS, NORTHERN SUBURBS WEST COAST REGION and BOLAND REGION.
- We have a close working relationship with the South African Paramedic Services and Netcare, which will attend to all medical assistance at the scene of an accident.
- We provide an Incident / Response manager that assist customers at the scene of incidents if required.
Along with our highly qualified roadside assistance staff, we manage roadside incidents with shorter delay times and sufficient case management.
- Our aim is to provide a sufficient service for all level of customers.
To provide a unique and honorable service to all clients by ensuring their safety, protect and safeguard their assets.
To strive to meet our client’s expectations with a caring, reliable and professional service delivery.
Cape Road Assist is at your disposal 24Hours/ 7days a week/ 365 days a year. Our call Agents are ready to take your call at your convenience.
Our 24HR 0861 00 66 55 is obtainable and ready for use at your service.